Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands

poopysheep

Apr 10, 2008, 8:13 PM

Post #1 of 2 (5791 views)

Shortcut

Newbie saying HOLA!! (moving to Leon)

Can't Post | Private Reply
I am so happy to find these forums. My name is Mistina and I currently live in Calgary, Alberta. My husband and I and my 5 year old daughter are planning on moving to Leon, Guan. in August. My sister is currently living there ( she's been in Mex. for 17 years ) and we have been thinking about making the move for years and are finally biting the proverbial bullet. My husband is a dentist and i thinking of setting up a clinic in Leon... maybe he'll decide he just wants to golf - we'll see.

Is anyone aware of any expat community in Leon. I realize there is a large community in Guan and SMA. I lived/traveled Mexico in my early 20's for 5 years and am fluent in Spanish and actually have been to Leon ( and most of the rest of Mexico as well) many many times and have Mexican friends in Leon already but it would be kinda cool to hook up with some expats as well.

Anyway, just thought i'd say hello and hope to post!!

(This post was edited by jennifer rose on Apr 10, 2008, 8:26 PM)

expatvet

Dec 27, 2011, 5:57 AM

Post #2 of 2 (4921 views)

Shortcut

Re: [poopysheep] Newbie saying HOLA!! (moving to Leon)

Can't Post | Private Reply
It's been a few years since your put this post up but maybe your still watching. I am an Army vet just moved down here a few weeks ago with my wife. Holler if your still watching this post....

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4