Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Practice & Help Forum

Blackjack Davie

Feb 8, 2008, 7:42 AM

Post #1 of 4 (15677 views)

Shortcut

email

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hola todos, although I have been on this forum for a number of years, I still have problems from time to time. The latest one is that when I am typing an email, at what would normally be the end of a line, I just keep typing on and on with no shift to the next line. Am I making sense here? Seems I had a similar problem a few years ago but I can't remember for sure and anyway I would not remember the remedy. Any ideas out there? David

Blackjack Davie

Feb 14, 2008, 6:50 AM

Post #2 of 4 (15651 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Blackjack Davie] email

Now, I know that someone out there in cyberspace can help me with this little dilemma. Tony, Rolly, Jerezano where are you when I need you? I know this is not an earth-shaking problem but it is something of a pain.

tonyburton

Feb 14, 2008, 7:49 AM

Post #3 of 4 (15646 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Blackjack Davie] email

I have no idea, so I've turned this over to the techies; I'll report back when they get back to me, Tony.

tonyburton

Feb 14, 2008, 8:46 AM

Post #4 of 4 (15636 views)

Shortcut

More information needed....

Since we've been unable to replicate the problem, can you confirm which browser you are using, and what version it is?
(If it's an older version, you may need to upgrade to a later version.)

You might also like to try switching your personal Display settings in the "Profile" part
of GForum to use "Default Post Style: Plain Text Only" - to see if that makes a difference?

Tony

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4