Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

gringohombre

Jan 19, 2008, 5:19 PM

Post #1 of 2 (2804 views)

Shortcut

Need info on home rental in Tlaquepaque area

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hi, my name is Dennis and am anticipating a move in 45-60 days from California. Have my FM-3 visa. looking for an R.E. agent or someone with knowledge to help in search for a mid priced home rental in Tlaquepaque area. Also looking for a kennel to stash my two cats (Chico and Chica) when I fly in to make final decision. Will then be flying back to pack and move my stuff there with my pick-up. Thanks for any help.

Georgia

Jan 20, 2008, 10:49 AM

Post #2 of 2 (2774 views)

Shortcut

Re: [gringohombre] Need info on home rental in Tlaquepaque area

Can't Post | Private Reply
There are many nice apartment and house rentals available in Tlaquepaque. However, there is not a single source for information. You just have to walk around the neighborhoods. I can think of three available rentals off the top of my head. There is a B&B in Tlaquepaque with some kitchen units for longer term stays for the period while you do your search: contact info@quintadonjose.com Their website is www.quintadonjose.com Actually, the apartment complex we rent in Tlaquepaque has a unit available but I'm not sure they accept cats. I know they do not allow dogs there. It is located on Francisco de Miranda right next to Sandwich and Friends and the phone number is posted on the gate. There is also a house for rent right off Ninos Heroes on the street you turn into to get to the airport and Chapala.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4