Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico

Mike

Aug 20, 2001, 6:50 PM

Post #1 of 2 (3383 views)

Shortcut

Accomodations in Zacatecas during La Feria

Can't Post |
Hi,
Can anyone advise me if reservations for lodging are a "must" in Zacatecas during La Feria Nacional de Zacatecas, upcoming around the 6-8 of September? We plan to visit the city at that time, and hope to find a decent budget hotel.<p>Saludos y gracias,
Mike

Carron

Sep 5, 2001, 7:08 PM

Post #2 of 2 (3384 views)

Shortcut

Accomodations in Zacatecas

Can't Post |
I have lived in Mexico for the past 3 years and my husband and I may take a bus trip to Zacatecas in the next couple of weeks with an eye to possible retirement there. We also are on a limited budget and want an inexpensive hotel or posada where we can stay for a couple of days. If there are any Mex Connect people living in Zacatecas, please let us hear from you. We speak enough every day Spanish to get by and we are not looking for a tourist adventure. Please let us hear from you.<p><p>: Hi,
: Can anyone advise me if reservations for lodging are a "must" in Zacatecas during La Feria Nacional de Zacatecas, upcoming around the 6-8 of September? We plan to visit the city at that time, and hope to find a decent budget hotel.<p>: Saludos y gracias,
: Mike<p>

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4