Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico

Lloyd

Aug 24, 2001, 11:03 PM

Post #1 of 4 (4797 views)

Shortcut

Where to stop between San Carlos and Mazatlan

Can't Post |
The wife and I are planning to pull our Coleman Apache camper down into Mexico for about a month next spring. Our tentative plan is to make the San Carlos to Mazatlan leg in two days. Are there any RV parks between those two cities? We are sefl contained so don't really need any hookups. Just a safe place to park for the night.

Dave

Aug 25, 2001, 3:46 AM

Post #2 of 4 (4789 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
: The wife and I are planning to pull our Coleman Apache camper down into Mexico for about a month next spring. Our tentative plan is to make the San Carlos to Mazatlan leg in two days. Are there any RV parks between those two cities? We are sefl contained so don't really need any hookups. Just a safe place to park for the night.<p>

David Eidell

Aug 25, 2001, 12:48 PM

Post #3 of 4 (4790 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
There are a number of options only one of which is both secure and free.<p>There are RV parks in Los Mochis and Culiacan.<p>I usually just pull over to the side of the cuota immediately after the toll booth and sleep for several hours. You may not get much privacy in a tent trailer however. A typical journey will see me travel three hundred miles south of Guaymas, where I will sleep six hours, then drive the rest of the way to Mazatlan.

Gene Sharp

Dec 12, 2001, 11:18 PM

Post #4 of 4 (4792 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
: There are a number of options only one of which is both secure and free.<p>: There are RV parks in Los Mochis and Culiacan.<p>: I usually just pull over to the side of the cuota immediately after the toll booth and sleep for several hours. You may not get much privacy in a tent trailer however. A typical journey will see me travel three hundred miles south of Guaymas, where I will sleep six hours, then drive the rest of the way to Mazatlan.<p>

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4