Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico

Richard

Aug 25, 2001, 8:25 AM

Post #1 of 5 (4049 views)

Shortcut

Los Indios

Can't Post |
I will be entering Mexico at the Los Indios border. Can anyone recommend a place to overnight a few hours into Mexico.

anon

Aug 25, 2001, 11:34 AM

Post #2 of 5 (4047 views)

Shortcut

Los Indios

Can't Post |
Richard,<p>You could get better suggestions if you gave better information. I suppose you're driving because you're entering at Los Indios, but I can't tell if you're looking for a hotel or a campground. If a hotel, how much can you spend? Which direction are you going, Monterrey or Cd Victoria?<p><p>: I will be entering Mexico at the Los Indios border. Can anyone recommend a place to overnight a few hours into Mexico.<p>

anon

Aug 25, 2001, 1:30 PM

Post #3 of 5 (4047 views)

Shortcut

Los Indios

Can't Post |
There is one on the right,not sure of the name,
it's got a "wanted poster" of Jessie Helms out side.<p>: I will be entering Mexico at the Los Indios border. Can anyone recommend a place to overnight a few hours into Mexico.<p>

Tina

Sep 1, 2001, 3:32 PM

Post #4 of 5 (4048 views)

Shortcut

Los Indios

Can't Post |
Hello,
Where is Los Indios located?
Thanks,
Tina<p>: Richard,<p>: You could get better suggestions if you gave better information. I suppose you're driving because you're entering at Los Indios, but I can't tell if you're looking for a hotel or a campground. If a hotel, how much can you spend? Which direction are you going, Monterrey or Cd Victoria?<p>
: : I will be entering Mexico at the Los Indios border. Can anyone recommend a place to overnight a few hours into Mexico.<p>

Ann

Sep 17, 2001, 11:53 PM

Post #5 of 5 (4047 views)

Shortcut

Los Indios

Can't Post |
How about Ciudad Victoria- its only about 3 hours away & has alot of hotels.<p>

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4