Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands

Bill Giffen

Sep 9, 2002, 7:05 AM

Post #1 of 2 (5714 views)

Shortcut

Hotels in San Miguel and Guanajuato

Can't Post |
I just returned from San Miguel and stayed at a B&B, but this trip I will be at each town 3 days with my family. I am looking for a room with 2 queens or a suite. I have a 10 and a 3 year old. I would love a place with pool and hot tub ( to relax my tired legs ) Parking, and breakfeast. 100-140 US range. I have visited a few site but I can not really tell what I am getting into. I like the centro areas. I know very little about Guanajuanto hotels.Please help <p>Please visit my San Miguel portfolio
Thanks Bill Giffen

CynthiaMason

Sep 9, 2002, 7:35 PM

Post #2 of 2 (5713 views)

Shortcut

Hotels in San Miguel and Guanajuato

Can't Post |

: I just returned from San Miguel and stayed at a B&B, but this trip I will be at each town 3 days with my family. I am looking for a room with 2 queens or a suite. I have a 10 and a 3 year old. I would love a place with pool and hot tub ( to relax my tired legs ) Parking, and breakfeast. 100-140 US range. I have visited a few site but I can not really tell what I am getting into. I like the centro areas. I know very little about Guanajuanto hotels.Please help <p>: Please visit my San Miguel portfolio
: Thanks Bill Giffen <p>The Aristos Hotel adjacent to the Instituto Allnde or the Aldea Hotel across from the Instituto both have pools and take children. The Real de Minas also has a pool but is a little farther out Ancha San Antonio. The hot water spas toward Delores Hidalgo are also good. Hacienda de Las Flores on Hospicio has a pool and is in the center of town. Atascadero Hotel is pretty far out but if you have a car - it has a pool. Now the question is are the pools heated and clorinated!! Your pictures are wonderful...

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4