Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico

Brad

Aug 26, 2001, 10:59 PM

Post #1 of 2 (2960 views)

Shortcut

RV Trip in Mexico Soon-Need Info please!?

Can't Post |
Hey Folks,<p>I am planning an RV trip into mainland Mexico starting sometime this fall (Oct-Nov), and I would like to meet up with one or two other rigs that will be heading down at that time to travel with during the initial entry into Mexico. I have never been in before, and although I don't expect to run into any problems while in Mexico, I would like to have the company until I get a bit better acquainted with what to expect. I am pretty sure that I will be entering at the TX border, but otherwise I have no set itinerary. I have considered the options of traveling down one of the two coasts as well as driving down the center of the country. I expect to spend 6 months in Mexico, so I should get a chance to check out most areas. I expect to end up spending a lot of time at various beaches fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving.<p>I am hoping to find nice beaches where I can boondock (free camp... as my travel trailer is self-contained). I really haven't decided yet which coast I will be on first, so info regarding both would be helpful.<p>Also can anyone give me some information about good locations for shore fishing along the coasts, as well as the types of lures/bait might be most useful for that? I have never done any ocean shore fishing, so I have no idea. I'll be using a saltwater rod and reel, I just don't know what type of lures/bait to bring with me.<p>And if anyone has any suggestions about places that I can do some snorkeling/scuba diving from shore areas along either coast, as well as along the Yucatan, that would be very helpful as well.<p>I can be contacted at stryder222@yahoo.com.<p>Salud,
Brad <p>

Michael

Sep 10, 2001, 1:53 PM

Post #2 of 2 (2958 views)

Shortcut

RV Trip in Mexico Soon-Need Info please!?

Can't Post |
: Hey Folks,<p>: I am planning an RV trip into mainland Mexico starting sometime this fall (Oct-Nov), and I would like to meet up with one or two other rigs that will be heading down at that time to travel with during the initial entry into Mexico. I have never been in before, and although I don't expect to run into any problems while in Mexico, I would like to have the company until I get a bit better acquainted with what to expect. I am pretty sure that I will be entering at the TX border, but otherwise I have no set itinerary. I have considered the options of traveling down one of the two coasts as well as driving down the center of the country. I expect to spend 6 months in Mexico, so I should get a chance to check out most areas. I expect to end up spending a lot of time at various beaches fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving.<p>: I am hoping to find nice beaches where I can boondock (free camp... as my travel trailer is self-contained). I really haven't decided yet which coast I will be on first, so info regarding both would be helpful.<p>: Also can anyone give me some information about good locations for shore fishing along the coasts, as well as the types of lures/bait might be most useful for that? I have never done any ocean shore fishing, so I have no idea. I'll be using a saltwater rod and reel, I just don't know what type of lures/bait to bring with me.<p>: And if anyone has any suggestions about places that I can do some snorkeling/scuba diving from shore areas along either coast, as well as along the Yucatan, that would be very helpful as well.<p>: I can be contacted at stryder222@yahoo.com.<p>: Salud,
: Brad <p>

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4