Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico

Tina

Sep 16, 2001, 1:44 PM

Post #1 of 6 (4292 views)

Shortcut

credit cards and crossing

Can't Post |
need some help.
Can I use a visa check caard for crossing the border? Don't know what my options are aside from paying the vehicle tax.Can anyone can help?
Thanks!

sermextr

Sep 16, 2001, 2:58 PM

Post #2 of 6 (4289 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
: need some help.
: Can I use a visa check caard for crossing the border? Don't know what my options are aside from paying the vehicle tax.Can anyone can help?
: Thanks!<p>See http://www.mexonline.com/drivemex.htm

Shannon

Sep 16, 2001, 4:08 PM

Post #3 of 6 (4289 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
Tina:<p>I recently spoke with someone who had attended the Ten Day Seminar. I had asked them to this this exact question, if they could to the moderator of the forum. The answer was "no, you must have a credit card, not a debit card".<p>Have a safe and happy trip.

Tina

Sep 16, 2001, 11:26 PM

Post #4 of 6 (4289 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |

Thanks a bunch!<p>: Tina:<p>: I recently spoke with someone who had attended the Ten Day Seminar. I had asked them to this this exact question, if they could to the moderator of the forum. The answer was "no, you must have a credit card, not a debit card".<p>: Have a safe and happy trip.<p>

Tina

Sep 16, 2001, 11:26 PM

Post #5 of 6 (4289 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |

Thanks a bunch!<p>: Tina:<p>: I recently spoke with someone who had attended the Ten Day Seminar. I had asked them to this this exact question, if they could to the moderator of the forum. The answer was "no, you must have a credit card, not a debit card".<p>: Have a safe and happy trip.<p>

Rolly

Sep 17, 2001, 3:42 PM

Post #6 of 6 (4289 views)

Shortcut

To add to the confusion...

Can't Post |
I have twice used my Bank of America Visa/ATM/debit card at N Laredo. Last week friends from the USA came to visit. They were waved through at N Laredo and were not allowed to stop to get any permits -- FMT or car. Mighty strange. Welcome to Mexico<p>

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4