Forums  > General > Practice & Help Forum

jerezano

Jul 30, 2007, 8:15 AM

Post #1 of 3 (9489 views)

Shortcut

Same problem with accented vowels

Can't Post | Private Reply
Hello Tony and others,

Recently I posted a problem with accented vowels here on the forums. I thought that problem was licked and attributable to my new gmail.com account. But that is NOT so. The problem remains.

For example, this is the way Adi[accented o]s looks when I end my posts to any of the fourms. Adiós.

That never happened in the past. It has just been occurring for a week or so. And to me is is a problem of mexconnect.com since all those posts are made, as this one is, using my Firefox browser, connecting to www.mexconnect.com and making those posts here on the mexconnect web pages.

I will also go out, use Internet Explorer 7 to come back in and see if that makes a change on a new posting.

Adiós. Jerezano. Now here the Adiós looks perfectly correct. Let's see how it appears on the forum.

jerezano

Jul 30, 2007, 8:36 AM

Post #2 of 3 (9485 views)

Shortcut

Re: [jerezano] Same problem with accented vowels

Hello,

My frustration deepens. The above post as it appeared on the practice forum showed Adiós as absolutely correct using Firefox and my intenational keyboard to make accents. This post is using Internet Explorer and using my international keyboard. As I am writing this, the message appears correct. Let's see what happens on the post.

Adiós. jerezano

jerezano

Jul 30, 2007, 8:39 AM

Post #3 of 3 (9484 views)

Shortcut

Re: [jerezano] Same problem with accented vowels

Hello,

Ouch! Perfect post on the forum. Now what do I do? ¡Ay!

Back to the couch.

Adiós. jerezano.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4