Mexico Connect
Forums  > Specific Focus > Technical Mexico

Rolly

Jul 25, 2007, 9:18 PM

Post #1 of 5 (3591 views)

Shortcut

Bundled Broadband Service Launched in Guadalajara

Can't Post | Private Reply
"NextAlarm.com has collaborated with IP Monitor and Megacable Communications to offer bundled broadband service in Guadalajara, Mexico.

"In addition to cable television, Internet and phone service this service includes alarm monitoring, which became available to Megacable subscribers on July 1st. Subscribers have the option to choose all or just one of Megacableís services. The companies allow subscribers to choose alarm monitoring even if they donít have Internet service."

Read more here:

http://latinamerica.tmcnet.com/...07/07/25/2811350.htm

Rolly Pirate

bournemouth

Jul 26, 2007, 6:45 AM

Post #2 of 5 (3572 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Rolly] Bundled Broadband Service Launched in Guadalajara

Interesting. It would be nice to hear from folks who are using cable for their internet services, telling us how well it is being provided. Reports that I have read over the last couple of years have not been that complimentary about the providers, mentioning a lot of down time.

johanson / Moderator

Jul 26, 2007, 1:55 PM

Post #3 of 5 (3555 views)

Shortcut

Re: [bournemouth] Bundled Broadband Service Launched in Guadalajara

I too have heard negative comments lakeside about this cable endeavor, bournemouth. Let's hope it is just until they get the bugs out of this new service. My cable internet service up north, works just great.

data_art

Jan 18, 2008, 2:08 PM

Post #4 of 5 (3473 views)

Shortcut

Re: [johanson] Bundled Broadband Service Launched in Guadalajara

Any updates on Broadband in Guadalajara?

johanson / Moderator

Jan 18, 2008, 4:17 PM

Post #5 of 5 (3465 views)

Shortcut

Re: [data_art] Bundled Broadband Service Launched in Guadalajara

I think I saw an add on Mexican TV from Megacable in Guadalajara about bundled service. Sadly I do not remember the facts as I live in Ajijic.

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4