Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico

Charlie Richardson

Nov 9, 2001, 12:16 AM

Post #1 of 2 (3218 views)

Shortcut

Towing boat Nogales to lake El Salto

Can't Post |
  I will be towing my bassboat to lake El Salto in Jan. I will cross the border @ Nogales and drive to about La Cruz and spend night and drive on to the lake in the morning. I am planning on crossing th border about 3 or 4 in the morning and driving the toll road. Can I make it to La Cruz before dark? I am pulling a tandem axle trailer, so how much can I expect to pay in tolls? I read on another message board about a place called the motel JR in La Cruz, anyone know anything about it or any other hotels there? Any info would be very much appreciated, also feel free to pass on any tips that would make this a smoother trip. Thanks, Charlie

scott

Dec 27, 2001, 2:16 PM

Post #2 of 2 (3218 views)

Shortcut

Towing boat Nogales to lake El Salto

Can't Post |
: I will be towing my bassboat to lake El Salto in Jan. I will cross the border @ Nogales and drive to about La Cruz and spend night and drive on to the lake in the morning. I am planning on crossing th border about 3 or 4 in the morning and driving the toll road. Can I make it to La Cruz before dark? I am pulling a tandem axle trailer, so how much can I expect to pay in tolls? I read on another message board about a place called the motel JR in La Cruz, anyone know anything about it or any other hotels there? Any info would be very much appreciated, also feel free to pass on any tips that would make this a smoother trip. Thanks, Charlie<p>

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4