Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico

Joan Bugge

Nov 25, 2001, 5:20 PM

Post #1 of 3 (3203 views)

Shortcut

Bus from P.V. to Mazatlan

Can't Post |
I have some friends who have a time share in Mazatlan for one week. However, they can't get a flight into Mazatlan. So they are thinking of flying into P.V. and taking the bus up. Questions; Where is the P.V. bus depot? About how much is the bus? Would it be difficult to get to the bus station from the airport? Or should they simply rent a car and drive? Is there a website where I can look this info up? Many thanks
Joan

David Eidell

Nov 25, 2001, 6:51 PM

Post #2 of 3 (3203 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
This is a piece-of-cake manuver:<p>
The airport is about one mile from the bus station. If you have lots of luggage take a taxi. If not, exit the terminal, cross the highway and wait for the first intercity bus that says "IXTAPA". The bus will drop you off in front of the bus terminal. Head for the Estrella Blanca counter. The fare is something close to twenty seven dollars. The bus has air conditioning, reclining seats and a bano. The trip takes approx eight hours. At the northwest corner of the terminal is a luggage check service. There are frequent buses to downtown Puerto Vallarta a twenty minute inexpensive bus ride.

Rod Mac Dowell

Dec 24, 2001, 11:09 PM

Post #3 of 3 (3203 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |

I'm scheduled to arrive in PV on Jan 4th and then I'm heading up to
Maz on the bus. Would you happen to know Estrella Blanca's departure schedule from PV?
I don't think I could get to the bus depo before 4 PM, also is luggage secure on the bus?<p>Muchas gracias

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4