Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region

Zorro13

Apr 14, 2007, 9:16 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1155 views)

Shortcut

Earth Quake

Can't Post | Private Reply
Did the recent earthquake have any affect on the lake area? I wouldn't think so but you never know. I'm still NOB but within weeks of taking my first trip to Lakeside. It will probably be sometime in June. Any tips or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

kiskidee

Apr 18, 2007, 12:18 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1070 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Zorro13] Earth Quake

Zorro13, hi. I've been through two earthquakes here and uncounted ones in southern California. The ones here were BABIES! Nothing to worry about, even though the construction is about the opposite of earthquake proof.
As to hints about your upcoming visit... let's start with how long you plan to be here?

Best,
kis

http://www.inspirationmotivation.com

Zorro13

Apr 19, 2007, 9:26 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1016 views)

Shortcut

Re: [kiskidee] Earth Quake

Kis: Thank you for your reply and information. If I can impose on your good offices I have a couple more questions.
First, to answer your question, I plan to come down for a week or ten days to explore the area. When I have found someplace to live I want to take a six-month lease. I'll be coming down with two Cairn Terriers.

My questions: I take a number of presription medications for several conditions; High Blood Pressure, High Cholesteral, a couple of different kinds of anti depressants. When I'm coming down just for ten days, how will the border guards handle those meds?

Where do you live in the region? And how much is housing in your town? I will be looking for 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, and pet friendly.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention in this matter.
Mel (Zorro 13)

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4