Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico

Gib

Dec 11, 2001, 12:24 AM

Post #1 of 2 (4196 views)

Shortcut

driving to mexico in mid-January

Can't Post |
Hello all!<p>I'm heading down in my truck to Mexico in mid-January for a couple of months. I'm starting in the Copper Canyon area, Perto Vallarta then down the coast through Oaxaca and up to the Yukatan. I'll be driving alone so anyone wishing to caravan, catch a ride, chat a bit, or give some advise for safe places please post back or email. <p>Gib

Madison

Dec 19, 2001, 2:30 PM

Post #2 of 2 (4197 views)

Shortcut

driving to mexico in mid-January

Can't Post |
What type of truck? I have driven alot over the border and can give you alot of information.
Where are you planning to enter? What about docs? Insurance? Tell me more....My plans are to drive about the same time
alone (except for a small Jack Russell) with my 30' Camper trailer. Female 43 yo single and an
adventurer so let me know Direct email: madisonmarie@mexconnect.com or madison412002@yahoo.com<p>: Hello all!<p>: I'm heading down in my truck to Mexico in mid-January for a couple of months. I'm starting in the Copper Canyon area, Perto Vallarta then down the coast through Oaxaca and up to the Yukatan. I'll be driving alone so anyone wishing to caravan, catch a ride, chat a bit, or give some advise for safe places please post back or email. <p>: Gib<p>

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4