Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico

Armin Kaminsky

Dec 27, 2001, 2:17 AM

Post #1 of 4 (3368 views)

First Time to Mexico

Can't Post |
I want to travel for the Winter to Mexico.
Possibly a warm location.
Also will be pulling a 35' 5th Wheeler.<p>Any advise You can give me would be very much appreciated.
Like reasonably priced trailer parks, what I may or may not be able to bring accross(Computer etc.)<p>Do I need Mexican Vehicle Insurance or would Canadian Insurance be OK
How long can one stay, before having to leave?<p>Thank You<p>Armin

jennifer rose

Dec 27, 2001, 8:45 AM

Post #2 of 4 (3371 views)

Of insurance, length of stay, and stuff

Can't Post |
Go to the link below for visa and immigration information, clicking on “What Stuff Can I Bring In?” for a laundry list of what loot you can bring in.<p>Your Canadian automobile insurance won’t be worth a plugged nickel. You’ll need Mexican car insurance.<p>Under a tourist card, you can stay for a maximum of 180 days. With an FM-3 or better, you can remain in Mexico for the rest of your natural life….and beyond.

David Eidell

Dec 27, 2001, 11:22 AM

Post #3 of 4 (3366 views)

Loads Of RV Info

Can't Post |
Armin,<p>There is a non-profit RV website with loads of information about RV'ing and RV'ing in Mexico:<p>Scroll to "Articles Editorials & Travelogues"<p>Then Choose "Mexico A Mini Series"<p>

Dec 27, 2001, 9:46 PM

Post #4 of 4 (3366 views)

First Time to Mexico

Can't Post |
For some more RVing info, with a Canadian slant, check out RV Times Magazine online.<p>There are several articles there from Canadians who have made the trek to Mexico. Unfortunately, the site doesn't have a search feature, so you have to click through to back issues on your own, but there's a lot of good info there, including links to travel info for Mexico.<p>Happy hunting!
Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4