Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Pacific Region

NEOhio1

Feb 23, 2007, 7:24 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1410 views)

Shortcut

Guad phone & address needed - Jaguar dealer

Can't Post | Private Reply
Just haven't been able to get the right info on this off any of the auto sites or customer service phone numbers so need some help.

I need service on my car and need the phone number and physical address of a Jaguar dealer in Guad.

(The electronic, automatic parking brake bell is stuck ON, not the brake, just the damn bell)

If there is more than one, a centrally located or Zapopoan (SP) area would be best.

Many thanks.

Anita

esperanza

Feb 23, 2007, 7:30 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1405 views)

Shortcut

Re: [NEOhio1] Guad phone & address needed - Jaguar dealer

Here you go:

Eurocavsa SA de CV
Av. Vallarta 5500-a
Col. Camichines
3629-0100

The dealership is very close to the Wal-Mart, Costco, Galerķas Mall complex.

Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding...oops, my bell is stuck too!

http://www.mexicocooks.typepad.com

NEOhio1

Feb 23, 2007, 10:11 AM

Post #3 of 6 (1390 views)

Shortcut

Re: [esperanza] Guad phone & address needed - Jaguar dealer

Thanks hpefully they will be able to fix it. This particular feature problem was recalled for checking at 30K and our service dealer apparently missed it. He's apologetic, but heck he's in Ohio and the car is here and I can only play mariachi and banda so loud to drown out the ding before I begin to feel my blood pressure rise. Surprisingly the warranties etc... are global and will be covered, supposedly. Whether or not, its gotta end. although it is getting fainter which can't be good.

esperanza

Feb 23, 2007, 11:14 AM

Post #4 of 6 (1383 views)

Shortcut

The bell is not getting fainter, your ears are going.

Welcome to retirement.

http://www.mexicocooks.typepad.com

Bubba

Feb 23, 2007, 2:01 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1373 views)

Shortcut

Ah, Anita, don“t you know the cardinal rule that one should never own just one Jaguar since one needs one to drive while the other one is in the shop? While it“s in Guadalajara getting fixed you might have it jacked up a foot or so so you can clear topes without requiring your passengers to get out of the car in every hamlet three or four times.

NEOhio1

Feb 23, 2007, 6:54 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1355 views)

Shortcut

Re: [Bubba] Guad phone & address needed - Jaguar dealer

Well Bubba, its still 50/50 on whether the car stays or goes, I willl know after a trip the end of March and I definitely can't make the 4 day dead-run, but fun, trip back to the Ohio dealer with the dinging.....and I can't keep playing that music that loud but it has helped this past week going thru town with all the police directing traffic. Dark compelxion, dark hair, sun glasses, red lipstick and mariachi and latin orchestral music wafting out the sunroof...I get waved right thru, cars are stopped so I can turn, helped into parallel spaces....even driving in Guadalajara was easy in that car, drivers let me in and out and waved me past, it was good... I like bennies now and then just like anybody else.

Only tope problem was in Mirasol, the ones in there are high and deep....the are so numerous and you have to go so incredibly slow that you are bored to tears by the whole place before you get to where you are going in there...

It looks like I should have two wagoneers, its been in and out of the shop this week and from the sound of the mechanic I need another car just for parts....lol

(This post was edited by NEOhio1 on Feb 23, 2007, 6:57 PM)

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4