Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Central Highlands

Lisa

Sep 11, 2002, 10:25 AM

Post #1 of 3 (5994 views)

Shortcut

Looking for a hotel in Guanajuato? Any advice?

Can't Post |
I heard the Hotel Posada Santa Fe was a great place to stay for the location. Anyone stayed there? Any other suggestions? I'm hoping to find something between $60-$90 dollars.

Estanislao

Sep 11, 2002, 11:23 AM

Post #2 of 3 (5996 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
I stayed at the Hotel Hosteria del Fraile - I have a telephone number of 2-11-79, but I think it is out of date. I think it should be about in that price range. Very nice, and very well located. On a pedestrian-only street a block from the main downtown plaza, el Jardín de la Unión. Great City - have fun.<p>: I heard the Hotel Posada Santa Fe was a great place to stay for the location. Anyone stayed there? Any other suggestions? I'm hoping to find something between $60-$90 dollars.<p>

Linn

Sep 11, 2002, 3:47 PM

Post #3 of 3 (5993 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
The Fraile's number probably is: (473) 732 1179<p>I've also stayed there and find it somewhat quieter than the Santa Fe. Nice place.<p>: I stayed at the Hotel Hosteria del Fraile - I have a telephone number of 2-11-79, but I think it is out of date. I think it should be about in that price range. Very nice, and very well located. On a pedestrian-only street a block from the main downtown plaza, el Jardín de la Unión. Great City - have fun.<p>: : I heard the Hotel Posada Santa Fe was a great place to stay for the location. Anyone stayed there? Any other suggestions? I'm hoping to find something between $60-$90 dollars.<p>

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4