Mexico Connect
Forums  > General > Traveling Mexico

Mick

Mar 10, 2002, 7:18 PM

Post #1 of 4 (4410 views)

Shortcut

Are there any express buses from N. Laredo to D.F. (Mexico City)???

Can't Post |
I read here awhile back of an express bus ride from Nuevo Laredo to Mexico City, TAPO Norte which took 12 hours, non-stop service for $915 pesos but cannot find now the post:<( Could someone help me out? Website for the bus company is highly appreciated.<p>Mick
NYC, NY

Ricardo

Mar 14, 2002, 6:22 PM

Post #2 of 4 (4410 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
: I read here awhile back of an express bus ride from Nuevo Laredo to Mexico City, TAPO Norte which took 12 hours, non-stop service for $915 pesos but cannot find now the post:<( Could someone help me out? Website for the bus company is highly appreciated.<p>><p>Go to the following web site & shop around:
http://www.differentworld.com/mexico/common/pages/bus_info.htm<p>

Elliott Moore

Mar 19, 2002, 5:27 PM

Post #3 of 4 (4412 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
The best I know of currently running is Omnibus de
Mexico. Two buses each day. One leaves 17:45, arr.
next day 07:45. Other leaves 22:25 arr next day
at 12:15. Fare is 711 Mexican Pesos. See and
reserve at:
http://www.omnibus.com.mx/GENERAL.htm<p>Hope this helps.<p>Elliott Moore<p>

Andy in Monterrey

Mar 21, 2002, 11:57 PM

Post #4 of 4 (4415 views)

Shortcut

Can't Post |
From Monterrey, the best bus to take is the Ejecutivo bus. There are seats that are almost completely reclining with a much roomier seat. It costs more, (no more than about $20 more) but it is worth it! You may be able to get an Ejecutivo bus from Nuevo Laredo to Mexico City. If not, you could take a bus to Monterrey from Nuevo Laredo and then take the Ejecutivo bus to Mexico City. The Ejecutivo bus, like the Transportes del Norte buses, belong to the Estrella Blanca group. Unfortunately, they do not have a web site giving times and prices at this time. But, I would say that the Ejecutivo bus is much more comfortable than Omnibus de Mexico, which I use frequently to go from Saltillo to Monterrey.<p>With an Ejecutivo bus, going non-stop without a lot of traffic, it takes about 11 and a half hours. Therefore, it is very unrealistic to think that a bus from Nuevo Laredo will only take 12 hours to get to Mexico City. It is about a 3 and a half hour bus ride from Nuevo Laredo to Monterrey.<p>: : I read here awhile back of an express bus ride from Nuevo Laredo to Mexico City, TAPO Norte which took 12 hours, non-stop service for $915 pesos but cannot find now the post:<( Could someone help me out? Website for the bus company is highly appreciated.<p>: ><p>: Go to the following web site & shop around:
: http://www.differentworld.com/mexico/common/pages/bus_info.htm<p>

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4