Aug 7, 2016, 11:44 AM
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with 2014 pro forma annual revenue of circa € 11 billion and 93,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is looking to hire a Senior Network Engineer in Apodaca, Mexico!
| Private Reply
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, and Worldline.
Our ability to deliver Operational Excellence means that we are always ready and able to help our clients address whatever challenges they face, wherever they are in the world. We also place great emphasis on understanding and meeting the needs and priorities of our clients, including their sustainability objectives.
Atos values the individual and strives to deliver an appropriate work-life balance because a motivated and happy person can add untold value to our clients and colleagues around the world.
For more information, please see the Atos corporate web site: www.atos.net.
This position will occasionally interact with Supervisors/Managers, customers, and/or functional peer group Engineers, normally involving matters between functional areas, or other company divisions or units. Often must participate in cross functional support teams. Must have a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and communicate in English effectively through voice and email.
This position must possess good network troubleshooting and impact assessment skills. Must have experience in configuration and troubleshooting of the following equipment/systems:
- Cisco routers and switches
- Cisco Firewalls
- Cisco Load Balancers
- Experience with other vendor Load Balancers and Firewalls is desired as well. (F5, ACE)
- Experience with WAN Optimization devices is desired (Cisco.)
- Experince with Solarwins & Cisco Prime
- Cisco Secure ACS - Cisco ASA FW - Cisco IDS/IPS - Cisco ISE
- Cisco Switch/Router
- Cisco VPN
- Cisco WLC
- Citrix Netscaler - Citrix Secure Gateways - Citrix XenMobile
- FireEye EX –HX - NX
- Snort IDS
- Solarwinds Orion Config Manager
- Websense Data Security - Email Security Websense Web Security
May perform or participate with a Sr Network Engineer on one or more of the following:
- Manage the installation, maintenance, and monitoring of the organization’s local area network systems
- Manages the installation, maintenance, and monitoring of the organizations wide area network systems
- Assist in the development and evaluation of network performance criteria and measurement methods
- Participate in the testing and analysis of all components of network facilities to ensure operational status
- Identify network problems and work to resolution of the problem
- Participate in an On-Call Rotation for the client
- Any other duties as assigned
This position requires at least 10yrs of experience.
- CCNA Certification is required.
- CCNP Certification is required.
- CCSP Certification is required.
- A minimum of 10 years working as network engineer
- Excel Reporting
- Experience with wireless
- Experience with Cisco, firewalls,F5
- Prefered certifications - Cisco
- CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, (CCIE is a plus)
You can apply for the position here: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/e6f9d66433d6