Mexico Connect
Forums  > Areas > Jalisco's Lake Chapala Region> Re Entry Permit into US for US Citizens?

Edit Log


Aug 27, 2017, 3:15 PM

Views: 11679

Re Entry Permit into US for US Citizens?

| Private Reply

We read that you have to get a re entry permit into the US if we are going to be in Mexico for more than six months. It seems to apply to US Permanent Residents but we can't find anyplace where it says that US Citizens don't have to get this re entry permit.

Has any US Citizen run into this? Are US Citizens required to present a re entry permit when coming back to the US on vacation, etc? We're moving to Chapala on Friday! :)

Thank you for your help.


(This post was edited by Mandy75 on Aug 27, 2017, 4:54 PM)

Edit Log:
Post edited by Mandy75 (New User) on Aug 27, 2017, 4:54 PM

Search for (advanced search) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.4