We use a heavy-duty Koblenz voltage regulator for our fridge and microwave, and found it to be a worthwhile investment. We bought it in Sam's Club a few years back, and still using the same microwave ever since. When we lived in an old house with old wiring, our microwaves used to have a life span of less than a year. One actually started running on it's own. Thankfully we were home, because it was smoking by the time we realized it was running and that neither of us had turned it on. Yikes.
(This post was edited by Marlene on Oct 3, 2011, 8:35 AM)
Post edited by Marlene
(Veteran) on Oct 3, 2011, 8:35 AM